Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover)



Two days ago I launched this blog with a great video of awesome people doing awesome things:
http://perfectusstuffus.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-shiney-new-blog.html 
 
I loved the background song and decided to look into it and found it on YouTube (of course).

If you want to find it there just search for:

"Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover)"

Otherwise click play below.



If you're like me and are wondering if they can do this performance live...why yes...they can.

After this video went viral (almost 119 million views as of now) they've appeared on Ellen's TV Show performing it live.

Since then they've done it in concerts and on a very odd German show where at the end of the song the hosts (a weird collection of peeps...ruin it by singing along...AT THE TOP OF THEIR SWEET LITTLE LUNGS).

: )

Here's a link to one of the best of the live versions I found...performing it in concert right after their appearance on Ellen...proving they can do it live.
http://youtu.be/ZThhXrAMy48

On the German TV show they say it took two days of filming the song for the video posted above  and got the best take on their 30th performance.

Hope yer having a GREAT day!!!

Thanks for stopping by! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment